Happy New Year- In my pursuit of a 100% life, I have decided to publically announce my goals, major and otherwise for 2013. 2012 was a very interesting year for me- the biggest health issue I’ve ever faced personally, a ton of turmoil as well as tons of amazing stuff otherwise. Blogging (and writing) have been huge resources for me as I strive to get better. So here goes, my goals for 2013:
1. Be a great father and husband.
2. Write every day.
3. Write handwritten letters. I did this a little bit in 2012 and loved it. I need to do more.
4. Volunteer in a sustained, impactful way.
5. Cook more, and do one incredibly difficult meal every month.
6. Find a job for my dog- she needs more mental activity.
7. Slow down.
8. Take an acting class. (or dancing) (or both).
9. Listen to more music.
10. Live a 100% life.
11. Take sustained breaks from being online.
I hope you all have a happy new year and a 2013 full of wonder.